“Abacab” Tribute Band Playing in Delaware

• Just a heads up that the tribute band “Abacab” will be playing at The Milton Theater in Milton, Delaware on May 30th. This will be my first time seeing them live but their uploads on YouTube are very impressive. One upload is an entire Seconds Out concert. In another their setlist spans both the Peter and Phil eras as well solo works by PG and PC. They also have a separate clip of them performing Abacab featuring top flight guitar work at the end. Looking forward to the show!

• Just a heads up that the tribute band “Abacab” will be playing at The Milton Theater in Milton, Delaware on May 30th. This will be my first time seeing them live but their uploads on YouTube are very impressive. One upload is an entire Seconds Out concert. In another their setlist spans both the Peter and Phil eras as well solo works by PG and PC. They also have a separate clip of them performing Abacab featuring top flight guitar work at the end. Looking forward to the show!

We are looking forward to reading your report!

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I've seen Abacab play numerous times, and they really are top notch! They all love the music, and it really shows in how faithfully they play. They also play a really wide range of material, from the really early material, the big hits, a few solo songs, and some deep cuts Genesis never performed on stage.