Dance Into the Light - the story of the album recordings

• An interesting article about the recording of the PHIL COLLINS album "Dance Into The Light" (including rare photos) is available here:

Ever heard of Phil Collins? The story of the recording of Dance into the Light.
    The story of the recording of Dance into the light, Phil Collins. At the Chateau des Avenières, not far from Geneva and Annecy.
    en-contact.com

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• That's awesome. Looks like the same house he used in The Big Band documentary which would make sense because I think it came out in '96 as well.

Did Phil do an EPK for Dance Into The Light like he did for Both Sides and Testify (the 30 minute documentary)?

• That's awesome. Looks like the same house he used in The Big Band documentary which would make sense because I think it came out in '96 as well.

Did Phil do an EPK for Dance Into The Light like he did for Both Sides and Testify (the 30 minute documentary)?

It is the same location indeed. It's also the place where the recording for George Martin's In My Life album was done.

As for the EPK - not sure (or I can't remember right now)

cheers

Christian

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!