THE FARM - new band name "The Music Of Genesis" and new tour

• They were a big surprise 15 years ago, and they were formed for a special graduation concert of a music university. Nevertheless, THE FARM left its mark as a tribute band and their videos are still on YouTube.

Now they have reunited.

See our tour dates page here:

Genesis News Com [it]: The Music Of Genesis - Tour dates 2024 / 2025

Some videos:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Oh, good news!

I also saw those videos some years ago and wondered why they never really did something, apart from the mentioned shows. Now it's clear and I will go and see them, should that be logistically doable for me.

... there's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in