Genesis - Non musical queries about the band

• I pondered a few things about them (inc Ant) , non musically.

Anyone know the answer have a opinion?

Also, you may have questions of your own to pose?

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."

• Genesis: (In their heyday)

Which member was:

The best footballer?

The toughest scrapper?

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."

• This is pretty much non-musical. Has anyone ever uncovered definitive proof one way or the other on the existence of a Match of The Day video? Allegedly filmed at Loftus Road, but which Phil denied and I've never seen it or even a still from it.

Has this mystery been solved?

• Has anyone ever uncovered definitive proof one way or the other on the existence of a Match of The Day video? Allegedly filmed at Loftus Road, but which Phil denied and I've never seen it or even a still from it.

The video's existence is acknowledged in Genesis 1976-82's booklet. As far as I know Collins has never denied its being. What's more PC had stated in the past that he was not very proud of it.

• Has anyone ever uncovered definitive proof one way or the other on the existence of a Match of The Day video? Allegedly filmed at Loftus Road, [...] I've never seen it or even a still from it.

Has this mystery been solved?

I, too, wonder about the whereabouts of this music video. I'm very keen on seeing it at last.

Does anybody know where the Match of The Day video is? :?:

• This is a quote from Collins I believe but reading it again it seems more like someone just trying to forget the whole thing rather than genuinely denying the existence of the video.

Collins on his internet forum in November 2004: "Match Of The Day... no video was done for this as far as I can recall... but I am weak and my limbs are frail.....etc. Etc. It was also not our finest hour looking back at it now!!! I wrote the embarrassing lyrics and the track featured an attempt to bring some of the hipper grooves of the day into Genesis, with very suspect results."