Solo album trivia question

• Well, I've made it to the new forum, with a new & improved user name. I will miss the old forum. Anyway, to start things out here:

I recently made an observation that I'd like to turn into a trivia question.

There's a track that's on one G-man's solo album, but it is actually performed entirely by another G-man. What is the track?

“When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.’” -- Yogi Berra

• Official Post

"entirely" means including the perfoamnce of all instruments?

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• onetwothree. I was never crazy about that name and I don't remember why I settled on it.

“When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.’” -- Yogi Berra

• You are right. Your new name is definitly more apt, than onetwothree.

Nice to see you here again.

:)

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• That's the one! I was listening to SMALLCREEP'S DAY and realized that track featured only keyboards.

Whether the "Smallcreep's Day" suite counts as a song or several songs, "After Hours" is a track on the album.