GENESIS announce North American dates!

• Toronto tickets were $279 including all fees. I didn't see a difference between floors and stands. I didn't check second level stands - those might have been cheaper. VIP packages started upwards of $300 and went up to at least $1800 for first few rows on the floor.

• Official Post

Extra shows announced for Chicago, Montreal and NYC

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…-2021-all-dates-s772.html

• Extra shows announced for Chicago, Montreal and NYC

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…-2021-all-dates-s772.html

Is my memory correct in that for the Turn It On Again Tour in 2007 they not only added shows to cities in the initial announcement, they also added additional cities?

I remember buying tickets for Hartford and ended up selling those and doing the Toronto and Ottawa shows instead. Also saw them in Dusseldorf and Berlin, so live in the U.S. and didn't get to a show in the U.S. on that tour. I came close to going to Albany, which I believe was one of the later additions, but couldn't pull it off and had seen four shows on the tour already.

• Official Post

Is my memory correct in that for the Turn It On Again Tour in 2007 they not only added shows to cities in the initial announcement, they also added additional cities?

I remember buying tickets for Hartford and ended up selling those and doing the Toronto and Ottawa shows instead. Also saw them in Dusseldorf and Berlin, so live in the U.S. and didn't get to a show in the U.S. on that tour. I came close to going to Albany, which I believe was one of the later additions, but couldn't pull it off and had seen four shows on the tour already.

that's correct - 13 shows were announced initially for NA in 2007

Toronto (BMO Field) was among the first 13 if I remember correctly, but Ottawa was announced 2 or 3 weeks later

• that's correct - 13 shows were announced initially for NA in 2007

Toronto (BMO Field) was among the first 13 if I remember correctly, but Ottawa was announced 2 or 3 weeks later

I was one of the fortunate few who won tickets to attend the pre-tour rehearsal show in Toronto. It was general seating so I was fortunate to have a front row seat right between Phil and Tony! Ah memories...