• Was watching the male bimbo episode the other day with Dan Cortez,

George: He’s such a cool guy! You should hear the way he talks to waitresses, he gets free pie!

George reversing his cap to copy Tony 😂

"I'm supposed to be having a boil lanced mañana..."

Kramer - "You love him..."

Elaine makes an impassioned speech only to be met by Jerry's "Yeah, I didn't get most of that..."

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

haha

Buckles: Jerry, could I keep my trench coat in your closet for a few months? My closet is packed to the gills, I'm afraid to open the door. Just for a few months. It'll make all the difference in the world.
  • haha

Buckles: Jerry, could I keep my trench coat in your closet for a few months? My closet is packed to the gills, I'm afraid to open the door. Just for a few months. It'll make all the difference in the world.

I had a friend of whom I was reminded by that Buckles speech. It was exactly the sort of bizarre insistent thing he'd say!

I love when Buckles is tempting Jerry to see Rochelle Rochelle with him by citing its strapline "A young girl's strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk" and Jerry says "Minsk?" with an intrigued tone of voice and raised eyebrows, like that's what's convinced him.

"It could be anyone. People down the years, reacting in traffic!"

The unflattering descriptions of each other in that episode.

"Tall lanky doofus with a bird face and hair like the Bride of Frankenstein"

"Guy with a big head and flared nostrils"

"Woman with a wall of hair and a face like a frying pan" (George trying to remind the ticket checker he'd already been through with Elaine and didn't he remember her, to which he blandly replies "It's a big city, sir")

The box office woman - "short bald guy with glasses, looked like Humpty Dumpty, with a melon head".

Abandon all reason

Edited once, last by Backdrifter ().

• Puddy:

"Germophobe. I know all about that".

"Why can't you have dip for dinner? I don't understand stuff like that."

"Well what about you and Vegetable Lasagne over there?"

"High five... on the flipside."

"You owe me five!"

Abandon all reason

• “He’s not functioning the way he usually does. He seems depressed. He’s lost his appetite. He’s even curtailed his autoerotic activities.”

The zookeeper trying to convince Kramer to apologize to Barry the Very Important Monkey

• “He’s not functioning the way he usually does. He seems depressed. He’s lost his appetite. He’s even curtailed his autoerotic activities.”

The zookeeper trying to convince Kramer to apologize to Barry the Very Important Monkey

😂

Zookeeper: "He's just an innocent primate".

Kramer: "So am I!"

Abandon all reason

• I like Kruger, of Kruger Industrial Smoothing, another favourite occasional character.

"Our numbers are heading for the red. Or the black. Whichever the bad one is."

"The team doing the statue in Lafayette Square have over-smoothed it and ground its head right down to the size of a softball".

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

I like Kruger, of Kruger Industrial Smoothing, another favourite occasional character.

"Our numbers are heading for the red. Or the black. Whichever the bad one is."

"The team doing the statue in Lafayette Square have over-smoothed it and ground its head right down to the size of a softball".

Kruger: George, I'll be honest. I could go either way on you. But what the hell, we need someone, huh.
    George: You won't regret this, sir.

Kruger: I don't care.

Haha Kruger was hilarious.

• One of my all-time Seinfeld exchanges

George: Excuse me, I'm expecting a call. Costanza?

Bruce: Yeah, I just got a call. I yell 'Cartwright! Cartwright!', just like

that. Nobody came up, I hang up.

George: Well, was it for Costanza or...

Bruce: Yes, yes, that's it. Nobody answered.

George: Well was it a woman?

Bruce: Yeah, yeah. I tell her you not here, she said curse word, I hang up.

(George comes over to Jerry and Elaine, stunned)

George: She called. He yelled Cartwright. I missed her.

Jerry: Who's Cartwright?

George: I'm Cartwright!

Jerry: You're not Cartwri-

George: Of course I'm not Cartwright!!!!🤬😂😂😂 Look, why don't you two just go to the

movies all by yourselves, I'm not in the mood.

• Official Post

George trying to use the payphone:

“We’re living in a society!!”

• Official Post

Puddy: I still have trouble looking at those disgusting old bedroom slippers she slogs around in.

Elaine: Hey, I’ve had those since college, they’re bunnies.

Puddy: They’re bacteria traps.
    😂

• Puddy: I still have trouble looking at those disgusting old bedroom slippers she slogs around in.

Elaine: Hey, I’ve had those since college, they’re bunnies.

Puddy: They’re bacteria traps.
    😂

Hahaha! Just before that doesn't he say something like "A few years ago I couldn't imagine waking up next to a woman like this" ?! (Elaine - "That's it. We're broken up for the rest of the day!")

Puddy:

"Germophobe. I know all about that".

Also just remembered this is when he shows her his Germophobes Anonymous pendant -

Elaine: "What's that symbol?"

Puddy: "A germ".

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

Hahaha! Just before that doesn't he say something like "A few years ago I couldn't imagine waking up next to a woman like this" ?! (Elaine - "That's it. We're broken up for the rest of the day!")

Also just remembered this is when he shows her his Germophobes Anonymous pendant -

Elaine: "What's that symbol?"

Puddy: "A germ".

Haha, yeah the look on Elaine’s face is hilarious!