GENESIS - UK/Ireland Tour 2020 rescheduled for FALL 2021

• A few thoughts ahead of the UK shows. I feel incredibly fortunate to able to go and see the band who have been such a huge part of my life since the mid-70s. This time I know it really is the last time. I thought that at Twickenham in 2007 and as they left the stage I said my goodbyes. So this is a huge bonus to get to see them perform one last time. I realise that due to Phil's ill health it is not going to be anything like the shows from the past. However, I feel it is hugely courageous of him to take centre stage and perform given his health issues. I hope everyone at the concerts will recognise that and give him a huge welcome and recognise his contribution to the music scene for so many years. He has been such a talent as a singer, song writer, drummer, producer and in so many other areas of the industry. It is also great that unlike Phil, Tony and Mike have aged so well. With Nick and Daryl it should be an amazing musical show and I welcome the backing vocalists to assist Phil. So I hope you all have a great time and most of all that Phil can look back on these shows as a really special way to end his musical career. Thanks to Genesis ... I owe you so much for how you have enriched my life.

• A few thoughts ahead of the UK shows. I feel incredibly fortunate to able to go and see the band who have been such a huge part of my life since the mid-70s. This time I know it really is the last time. I thought that at Twickenham in 2007 and as they left the stage I said my goodbyes. So this is a huge bonus to get to see them perform one last time. I realise that due to Phil's ill health it is not going to be anything like the shows from the past. However, I feel it is hugely courageous of him to take centre stage and perform given his health issues. I hope everyone at the concerts will recognise that and give him a huge welcome and recognise his contribution to the music scene for so many years. He has been such a talent as a singer, song writer, drummer, producer and in so many other areas of the industry. It is also great that unlike Phil, Tony and Mike have aged so well. With Nick and Daryl it should be an amazing musical show and I welcome the backing vocalists to assist Phil. So I hope you all have a great time and most of all that Phil can look back on these shows as a really special way to end his musical career. Thanks to Genesis ... I owe you so much for how you have enriched my life.

Well said.

I'm pleased to report they got a rapturous applause/ovation as they walked on the stage....and a standing ovation at the end.

The crowd really were up for it and I think that spurred the band on (and Phil in particular who seemed to grow more animated as the show went on)

• 'A statement from Genesis

Following guidance and advice from the Government, it is with huge regret that the final four shows of Genesis’ Last Domino? Tour (this evening (8/10) at Glasgow SSE Hydro and 11, 12, 13 October at The O2 in London) have had to be postponed due to positive COVID 19 tests within the band.

We are working to reschedule them as soon as possible and will announce the new dates through our website (http://www.genesis-music.com) and social media channels as soon as possible. All tickets will remain valid and ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket providers.

This is a hugely frustrating development for the band who are devastated with this unlucky turn of events. They hate having to take these steps but the safety of the audience and touring crew has to take priority. They look forward to seeing you upon their return.'

My heart truly goes out to all the fans who are affected by this, its so frustrating esp with some who may of travelled to Glasgow/London already. My best wishes to the people affected within the Genesis camp

Keep the chin up the shows will happen