Your next gig

• Well, I might catch some flak for this but...

My next gig is Taylor Swift in June.

(edit) - if anyone understandably just associates TS with her pop/electro pop output, they are missing out on a very interesting artist.

(edit) - if anyone understandably just associates TS with her pop/electro pop output, they are missing out on a very interesting artist.

Bollocks to anyone giving you flak for that. And her pop/electropop material is not to be sniffed at. I look forward to a post-gig report. She's one I'd like to catch if only the one time preferably in an arena setting or smaller if she ever did that.

Abandon all reason

• Bollocks to anyone giving you flak for that. And her pop/electropop material is not to be sniffed at. I look forward to a post-gig report. She's one I'd like to catch if only the one time preferably in an arena setting or smaller if she ever did that.

Yeah, I swore I'd never do another stadium gig. My last was the TIOA tour in Manchester.

But this was too good to turn down. I was incredibly lucky to get a ticket.

• I’m going to be on Putney for that as well. If you want to say hello to a fellow Genesis fan let me know!! Flaunt the Imperfection is one of the great 80s synth pop albums.

Of course..will be one of the 2 middle age greying men at the bar.. so that should narrow it down!...agree with Flaunt the Imperfection, very melodic. Although some of my favs are off the debut album, but don't think they are playing many of these this tour. But still be a fun night out

• Of course..will be one of the 2 middle age greying men at the bar.. so that should narrow it down!...agree with Flaunt the Imperfection, very melodic. Although some of my favs are off the debut album, but don't think they are playing many of these this tour. But still be a fun night out

Nick Magnus (Steve Hackett's keyboard player for years) was on one of China Crisis' albums.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

I would love to catch one her shows....she has recorded many great songs and from different genres.

Enjoy the show

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Of course..will be one of the 2 middle age greying men at the bar.. so that should narrow it down!...agree with Flaunt the Imperfection, very melodic. Although some of my favs are off the debut album, but don't think they are playing many of these this tour. But still be a fun night out

Haha sounds like you’ll be easy to spot. Coincidentally If there’s another middle aged greying man there that will probably be me. I doubt there will be any others!

• I’m going to be on Putney for that as well. If you want to say hello to a fellow Genesis fan let me know!! Flaunt the Imperfection is one of the great 80s synth pop albums.

Yes, a great album. I still play it a lot.

I'm pretty sure I only bought it at the time because it was produced by half of Steely Dan, but I'm glad I did.

I'm jealous, it will be an amazing show. As I've mentioned elsewhere I'm familiar with some of her material via my daughter and her friends' obsession, but I haven't caught the bug myself. However there are several songs I'm quite keen on, and freely admit that the likeliest reason i haven't gotten more into her is because I haven't simply sat down and listened the way I have with other artists. She is interesting and no doubt puts on a monolithic show that will be great to see.

I'm half tempted to find some random location where it's feasible to get tickets and fly myself and my daughter there. Probably cheaper than it would have been to see her when the tour came through Massachusetts (I read about one family of four paying twenty grand to go, for not vip front row tickets).