The Thread Of Complete Randomness

• I really do wonder, whose hairdo is worse: Orange Donnie`s or Lil Kim`s.. Orange Donnie has a huge signature at least. I feel reminded of the heights of Mordor. I wonder, if Lil Kim can sign that spectacularly as well.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• You say, you are drinking marmite. I thought, marmite was something you eat with your bread. Similar to vegemite. But what do I know.

- Red Seven -

• When I was a kid, I used to record music from the radio to cassette, because I did not have a turntable or anything. One evening I recorded a radio show, where the dj played the complete Let It Bleed And A Night At The Opera albums but not respectively but one song from this album followed by a song from that album followed by a song from this album and so on. So I had both albums on tape but in an odd order.

I loved that tape.,

- Red Seven -

• I have just witnessed the 5th Triple Crown winner in my lifetime - well done, Justify!

Same here! What a great and beautiful horse he is.

Nothing will ever top Secretariat for me and his incredible Belmont win by 31 lengths but Justify ran a perfect race and was exciting as hell to watch.8)

Only the 2nd ever undefeated Triple Crown Champ,and accomplished this fete without running as a two year old but yet amazingly enough won these three races against the best comp out there over what, a five week span? Just an incredible horse!

Here's hoping he comes to Monmouth in August for the Haskell. Word is they're offering a huge bonus for him to come. Fingers crossed.......

Edited once, last by Ericm ().

• Oh my goodness, yes! I forgot all about the Haskell! I used to work in Monmouth County, and everyone was completely into that! It would sell out in a heartbeat! Well, good luck - I hope he makes an appearance. :thumbup:

Secretariat was the racehorse-version of perfection. Seattle Slew was phenomenal too, as was Affirmed. And who can forget American Pharaoh? I love that Justify joined their ranks. The jockey and trainer for Justify are nothing short of the best too.

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• Oh my goodness, yes! I forgot all about the Haskell! I used to work in Monmouth County, and everyone was completely into that! It would sell out in a heartbeat! Well, good luck - I hope he makes an appearance. :thumbup:

Secretariat was the racehorse-version of perfection. Seattle Slew was phenomenal too, as was Affirmed. And who can forget American Pharaoh? I love that Justify joined their ranks. The jockey and trainer for Justify are nothing short of the best too.

Well the track has ties to Baffert and some of the ownership group of Justify so combined with the big bonus appearance money being offered, I think the odds are he runs in the Haskell. :thumbup:Plus Baffert brought American Pharaoh after he won the TC, so I think that bodes well too. Probably just a matter of Justify being healthy and rested.

• Well the track has ties to Baffert and some of the ownership group of Justify so combined with the big bonus appearance money being offered, I think the odds are he runs in the Haskell. :thumbup:Plus Baffert brought American Pharaoh after he won the TC, so I think that bodes well too. Probably just a matter of Justify being healthy and rested.

That's good! Justify does have a real chance to go then. 8)

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• I have a new favorite term: "to beclown oneself" :D

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-…wned-himself-at-g7-summit

Fabulous word; simply perfect for the Donald.

Don’t his supporters feel betrayed that nothing’s happened with his wall on the Mexican border? I was kinda hoping it would get built once Roger Waters said he’d perform ‘The Wall’ in front of it 😂 Imagine that; the whole world chanting in unison, “Tear down the wall! Tear down the wall!”

~ My talents may not be obvious but they are always...always...delicious! ~

• Suffering from blocked ears with wax!....:cursing:  :thumbdown:

Using earwax removal fluid right now. 8o So far everything I hear is in my head, like a bad blocked nose or cold!... :(

• Suffering from blocked ears with wax!....:cursing:  :thumbdown:

Using earwax removal fluid right now. 8o So far everything I hear is in my head, like a bad blocked nose or cold!... :(

Sometimes you might find olive oil works better.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!