It 16 years ago today!

• Genesis at Old Trafford. One of my all time favourite gigs, they were really on form and the set list was pretty well perfect. I really felt at the time that Genesis and I said goodbye to each other, though as it turned out I saw them two more times in 2022 and the last time for me was also in Manchester. Although the 2022 shows really were a final final farewell , the 2007 show holds a special place in my heart.

• Official Post

It’s the other way round for me. I thought the general band performance was far better in 2022. Especially Mike. Sadly Phil couldn’t drum Of course. But the 2022

shows gave me much more than 2007

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• It’s the other way round for me. I thought the general band performance was far better in 2022. Especially Mike. Sadly Phil couldn’t drum Of course. But the 2022

shows gave me much more than 2007

Interesting how we each see things differently. Of course the 2022 shows were great and very emotional tinged with a little sadness. My regret in 2007 was that I didn't go to the Twickenham show as well and I hit a real downer about that. It was not a mistake I would make again so I made sure I went twice to the TLD? The show in 2007 for me was pure joy and the unexpected reunion at the time had elements of SOTB feel which I didn't really get last year.

• I'm with Christian on this one I went to both the English gigs in 07 and glad I did. I agree it was the best possible setlist, all factors considered. But the TLD shows had more impact for me and a greater emotional pull, even with PC so restricted and not drumming. Plus, obviously for those of us at the final show it was an even bigger deal.

Abandon all reason