ANTHONY PHILLIPS - consistent five tracks

• Following on from my Genesis question....

We’ve had lots of great polls about albums and tracks and I always find it hard to pick a top 1, 5, 10 or whatever it is. My top ten changes over time. But there will always be five songs in my top ten Phillips

Silver song - a great reminder of those early days

God if I saw her now - one of the best off my favourite Ant album

Anthem from Tarka - a superb, evocative album

Now what are they doing ...... his voice works well here

Lucy Will - an endearing, yearning song

the Women were watching, love that little penny whistle ( or whatever it is) refrain

Beyond that I have about eight to ten that would take up the remaining five slots

So, which five would always be in your top ten?

• This one is the most challenging because frequently there are instrumental tracks that I might really enjoy while listening to his albums, and even though I read the liner notes, I just don't seem to remember many song titles, particularly on the PP&Ps.

But here's a few safe bets that would likely make my Top 10, the first three especially:

Moonshooter

Paperchase

Tibetan Yak Music

Collections

Now What Have They Done To My Little Friends

• I will mention Henry: Portraits from Tudor Times and Conversation Piece (the versions I have are from the Living Room Concert). I don't know most of it well enough to choose any more.

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “consistent five tracks” to “ANTHONY PHILLIPS - consistent five tracks”.