Your favorite tracks on ... "i/o"

• This is my top three as well.

currently also mine :)

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “PETER GABRIEL: Your three favorite tracks on "i/o"” to “Your favorite tracks on ... "i/o"”.
  • … wondering if your taste has changed or not over the last few months. You can still vote or adjust you votes (three favorite tracks) in our poll on page one of this thread

cheers

Christian

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Now that we've had it for almost half a year (if you can believe it), I don't listen to i/o nearly as often as I did then. However I just did finally get two half hour blocks next to eachother to put the vinyl on and sit thru the whole album, for the first time in months!

A few things became clear to me, now that the novelty and "new album smell" has worn off:

-The Court continues to grow on me, and is almost in my top five (instead of almost at the bottom)

-Love Can Heal is still just as hauntingly beautiful to me as it was nine months ago

-Panopticom also has grown on me and basically ranks #4

-My top three have changed, for the first time since the album was released:

1. Road To Joy

2. Love Can Heal

3. Four Kinds of Horses (with Panopticom trailing VERY close behind)

Who knows what it'll be later this year? I love that our opinions on these songs continue to evolve. That's a sign of truly good music!

Now I just want to know if/when we'll be able to hear the several other songs he has and has mentioned? In particular I'd love to hear What Lies Ahead...