PETER GABRIEL | 25 September 2023 COLUMBUS, OH - Nationwide Arena (i/o: The Tour) ***SPOILER***

• Official Post

PETER GABRIEL - i/o: The Tour 2023

25 September 2023 COLUMBUS, OH - Nationwide Arena

Setlist:

Washing Of The Water
    Growing Up
    Panopticom

Four Kinds Of Horses

i/o

Digging In The Dirt

Playing For Time

Olive Tree

This Is Home

The Tower That Ate People

Sledgehammer

Darkness
    Love Can Heal
    Road To Joy

Don’t Give Up

The Court

Red Rain

And Still

Big Time

Live And Let Live

Solsbury Hill

In Your Eyes
    Biko

All tour dates and ticket info

Post your show comments, photos etc here.

• Official Post

Columbus tonight!

• Official Post

Here it is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Looks like Don-E wasn't there?

Edit: hidden behind David R.

• Here it is

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

amazing version! I love the addition of trumpet & violin

• Here it is

Thanks for posting that. At first I wasn't sure about the violin and brass, but it grew on me and the trumpet particularly added a nice slightly unhinged sort of feel. What a treat to have that track added in.

Abandon all reason

• Here it is

interesting #1: great addition oif strings and trumpet

interesting #2: he added this to the set and didn't drop anything else!

• It'll be interesting to know whether he just did that as a surprise one-off, or if he's adding it going forward...? I guess if he does it tonight in Cleveland too, it might mean he's adding it...

• Really cool to see that a new song was added to the setlist — and with the work of Israeli artist Michal Rovner, too, so it was obviously planned well in advance. Had Peter been working on a new version of The Tower That Ate People during the i/o recording sessions, or was he testing out new songs/visuals for if/when the i/o Tour carries on into next year…?

• Official Post

Well, I don't see here a hint for a new version of the Tower coming.

And trying out a new song for the setlist is a thing that sometimes happens. The inclusion of the artwork is somehow simple in comparison to the other songs - doesn't seem sooo well planned.

So this all makes it not a hint for me that the tour will be continued next year (even if I hope so).