9. 07 points - satisfactory - (0) 0%
    10. 06 points - sufficient + (0) 0%
    11. 05 points - sufficient (0) 0%
    12. 04 points - sufficient - (0) 0%
    13. 03 points - poor + (0) 0%
    14. 02 points - poor (0) 0%
    15. 01 points - poor - (0) 0%
    16. 00 points - abysmal (0) 0%

We invite you to share interesting facts and tidbits about this track. Let's look at the track in the context of the band's / the artist's history, at the music, the songwriting and all other aspects that are relevant for this track. Please do stick to the discussion of the track above. Comparisons to other tracks are okay, but remember that the other track you may be keen to talk about has or will have its own Track Of The Week thread. If you spot a mistake or if you can close a gap in the fact sheet above please feel free to contact martinus or Christian about it; we will gladly add and improve!

PETER GABRIEL - Panopticom
    Year: 2023
    Album: i/o
    Working title: ?
    Credits: Gabriel
    Lyrics: Yes
    Length: 5:14
    Musicians: Peter Gabriel, Tony Levin, David Rhodes, Manu Katche, Katie Mai, Oli Jacobs, Brian Eno
    Played live: 2023
    Cover versions: none

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Notes: The first track from the still not released new album i/o is Panopticom and we thoughts it's time to make this a track of the week, just a few weeks before the North American tour. You may chose the favorite mix yourself and rate based upon that.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• My tag would suggest what do I think of this song. ^^

Really like this one. It's very well structured and I love how balanced (without feeling over-produced) the dark-side mix is.

It works incredibly well in a live setting as well.

• A good track to start the album cycle (by the time it was released we all thought this is the first single and the rest will follow shortly, but anyway).

12 points