Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• I’m so excited to see Genesis return to Canada this fall . Throughout my life I have enjoyed their music . It’s a great big check mark on my bucket list to see them live once more . My first exposure to Genesis was a live concert in Hamilton Ontario back in the early 80’s .

Over the years , throughout many albums the complexity of the music , and meaningful lyrics

have brought me much joy .

• Official Post

I’m so excited to see Genesis return to Canada this fall . Throughout my life I have enjoyed their music . It’s a great big check mark on my bucket list to see them live once more . My first exposure to Genesis was a live concert in Hamilton Ontario back in the early 80’s .

Over the years , throughout many albums the complexity of the music , and meaningful lyrics

have brought me much joy .

mbh374 - I have moved your posting into this thread, which seems more appropriate. You may also want to participate in the poll / survey on page one of this thread.

Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• Hello, first post for me on this site. Was previously on the old boards around 2007.

I am excited to be going to the Dec 15th Boston show. This will be my 2nd tour seeing them, having seen t..he Hartford and Boston shows in 2007.

• Official Post

Hello, first post for me on this site. Was previously on the old boards around 2007.

I am excited to be going to the Dec 15th Boston show. This will be my 2nd tour seeing them, having seen t..he Hartford and Boston shows in 2007.

A warm welcome to our forum! Looking forward to reading your show comments

• Hi! This is my first post on the forum. I am going to the first show in Boston on December 15th. I've never seen Genesis live, I missed out on the 2007 tour because I was a snobby 22 year old who did not much care for the 80s stuff. I've changed my tune, and my age!

• I do not know the first thing about audio recording. Is anyone going to Dec 15th Boston that is planning on recording audio? I'd love to have a copy of the show I'm attending (Dec 15) Boston. While I hope they eventually sell official recordings, I'm not counting on it with nothing announced and the tour already started plus TheMusic is liquidating all their stuff so they wont do it as they did in 2007. My understanding is the band is historically very OK with fans making audio recordings of shoes and thus it is ok to ask this here.

• Official Post

I do not know the first thing about audio recording. Is anyone going to Dec 15th Boston that is planning on recording audio? I'd love to have a copy of the show I'm attending (Dec 15) Boston. While I hope they eventually sell official recordings, I'm not counting on it with nothing announced and the tour already started plus TheMusic is liquidating all their stuff so they wont do it as they did in 2007. My understanding is the band is historically very OK with fans making audio recordings of shoes and thus it is ok to ask this here.

those audio recordings are fine unless there is an official release (which is not announced so far) and usually you will audio recordings of live shows on the torrent section of our friends from Genesis Movement

• Good to know, thanks. Hopefully someone attending Boston 15th will record since I've no clue how to do it. Speaking of logistics wise I'm curious ... how do people get dedicated recorders in shows. I know people do it as the movement torrent site mentioned equipment used on se audience recordings of the recent shows I looked up the device put of curiosity and it's a thing worth two microphones, really clearly dedicated for audoio recording. Csnt see with typical security checks sneaking that in. Are venues generally more permissive than I realized or is some degree of snarkiness I haven't thought of done to get such a thing in?

How "easy" is it to record with one of those devices? Is it idiot-proof like just click record and hold it and that's it? I'm thinking of the thing I saw called a tascam.

• Since the tour is skipping Florida, I'm flying up to Philly. As of now, I only have tickets to the 2nd show. (Front row of the lower level, right near the stage.)

I may go to the other Philly show too, if I can score a cheap last minute ticket. (Already paid a fortune for the 2nd show!)

I'm travelling with a buddy who I saw the 1992 tour with, back when we were still in high school. So this is almost our 30th Genesis anniversary.

I travelled from Florida in 2007 for two of the 3 Philly shows that tour. Amusingly, my 2021 seat is located in the exact same section, row and seat number as one of those two 2007 shows. What are the odds?

• Official Post

I have added the Brooklyn show as an option for voting on page 1 of this thread. You can add this / change your vote any time.

• Official Post

Montreal 11/23. 6th Row. Birthday gift from my wife and kids. They even paid for parking. lol

parking is sometimes a third of the overall costs ;)