20, 21, 22 September | Genesis live in BIRMINGHAM | reports **SPOILERS**

• WARNING! DON'T READ THIS IF EASILY OFFENDED. I knew friends of Mrs Farmer were at the same show as us . We didn't meet up. Mrs Farmer texted them asking where they were not long before the start. They said waiting for food. We assumed they were on the queue on concourse. They were in a nearby pub . They missed the start because their food was late.

• I wonder if Phil

WARNING! DON'T READ THIS IF EASILY OFFENDED. I knew friends of Mrs Farmer were at the same show as us . We didn't meet up. Mrs Farmer texted them asking where they were not long before the start. They said waiting for food. We assumed they were on the queue on concourse. They were in a nearby pub . They missed the start because their food was late.

I thought Supper's Ready no?

• yeah the time absolutely flew and what a great night/tour it was. Was planning my trip to the airport this time last year

On gigs I've seen a huge amount the last 12 months and Genesis turned it all on again

• Yes I was there on the 22nd. Loved it.

I don't check in here that often so excuse me if its been discussed but Nic Collins said in a recent interview that the Shows were recorded so maybe there will be a CD/DVD-its a possibility. Also he said he was going on the Drumeo Channel on YT. So we might get to see him play some Genesis tracks there.

• Yes I was there on the 22nd. Loved it.

I don't check in here that often so excuse me if its been discussed but Nic Collins said in a recent interview that the Shows were recorded so maybe there will be a CD/DVD-its a possibility. Also he said he was going on the Drumeo Channel on YT. So we might get to see him play some Genesis tracks there.

Christian if these topics have been mentioned please let me know and I will delete this post to save duplication.

Can you provide a source for NIc claiming the shows were recorded?

• Interesting to see Nic release some production footage from live shows.

I guess if it's released, a lot will come down to the sound quality and splicing audio mistakes perhaps, hence maybe why nothings certain until they have a proper cut finalised of each song.

• I think that The Last Domino will be audio and video- but in future 2-3 years.

It'll take them that long to string together the 'acceptable' bits to get something that resembles a complete concert. The ultimate editing challenge, I would suggest.

• To be honest, more than the last video, I would like something new from previous years. We have a lot of good video from the last tour on Youtube - the Birmingham video is of great quality. The band should pay attention to these older live videos - 1977, 1978, 1981, 1983 and finally 1986. :) There is practically nothing there.