Warner Re-release for all remix albums, Trespass to Calling All Stations, 15 Dec 23

• The blurb writer must have been exhausted by the time he/she/they got through all the albums! "Underrated", "quirky", "powerful"... Poor old CAS is relegated to simply "their 1997 release".

On another note, I skipped to page 2 of burning shed's Genesis releases and noticed the below. John Lennon again! What's this one about? I'm piqued because it precedes Hogweed. Did the nasty vine try to attack the Beatle?

• Genesis in 1971. Having just performed their ultimate crowd-pleaser 'The Musical Box' to a cheering audience, extravagant singer Peter Gabriel, who has once more changed his appearance by slipping into his well-known flower costume, tries to tell the tale of the monstrous giant hogweed plants - when he finds, to his mild surprise, his microphone being grabbed by the lead guitarist of the band. Black-clad Stephen Hackett, a timid smile hidden behind his moustache, makes an announcement: John Lennon, yes the John Lennon is here tonight! Nobody else but Hackett has spotted the ex-Beatle in the middle of the audience, indeed Lennon's presence goes entirely unwitnessed. Not even the press paparazzi can confirm the man himself has boarded a transatlantic flight only to see his favourite band live, the true sons of the Beatles as he used to call them (according to some). So barely noticeable is his presence that some question Hackett's vivid imagination: is John Lennon there at all? What has Steve Hackett seen? A few seconds of puzzling silence pass, then singer Peter Gabriel professionally handles the unexpected interruption. Gently ignoring his band mate's unplanned announcement, the singer patiently takes back his place by the microphone and proceeds to announce the next song. Thus endeth a lead guitarist's greatest moment, a dream come true he still tells of.

• Official Post

The new editions will be digisleeves, so no Jewel Case bo tray.

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…ble-again-on-CD-n916.html

• I stopped collection re-editions of any album. We are surely not the target group for this anyway.

Nice to see them back in stock - that's it for me.

... make tomorrow today!

• I stopped collection re-editions of any album. We are surely not the target group for this anyway.

Nice to see them back in stock - that's it for me.

Yeah, I'm glad to see these back in print, but I'm only going to re-buy for some kind of sonic change, not just packaging.

• Yeah, I'm glad to see these back in print, but I'm only going to re-buy for some kind of sonic change, not just packaging.

We have everything anyway. And I doubt Concord will go beyond rereleasing any stuff that's already available Would be a great benefit to see the 5.1 mixes rereleased on Blu-ray audio.

And of course When In Rome on Blu-ray ....

WinstonWolf - nice avatar, by the way ;)