Your next gig

• My next gig is Elbow, 28th April at the Apollo.

I think that's the one I'm going to.

But before that, Fish at Islington Assembly Hall. A VIP freebie courtesy of my industry friend Super Dave.

The week after that, Karine Polwarth and Goldfrapp, back to back in Edinburgh.

Abandon all reason

• My Next Gig will be like going to a drive-in open air theater in my car. A few have suggested this option in the post-covit era and seems like a good one.

Imagine a stage facing 100-200 cars or more. Sound won't be like in a large arena or theater but at least you can see and hear your bands perform live!

I hate using the words "new normal" but this could be a new trend for concert goers and keep "social distancing". Besides, in your car you don't need a mask :-)

• My Next Gig will be like going to a drive-in open air theater in my car. A few have suggested this option in the post-covit era and seems like a good one.

Imagine a stage facing 100-200 cars or more. Sound won't be like in a large arena or theater but at least you can see and hear your bands perform live!

I hate using the words "new normal" but this could be a new trend for concert goers and keep "social distancing". Besides, in your car you don't need a mask :-)

Hmmmm,....... Dancing might hard. Standing ovation may be limited. Stage diving would be interesting. I could buy a special old car for a mosh pit . That would be fun. Rushing the stage might cause road rage.

Anyway knowing my luck I would find a great spot with a great view and some great big hairy lorry would come and park right in front of me.^^