GENESIS - UK/Ireland Tour 2020 rescheduled for FALL 2021

• The one person that needs to be on a riser, Phil, isn't on one. Very difficult to see him at some venues when people are stood up on the floor. Jon Anderson uses one standing up.

Another recent (itchy bearded) Nic interview on YT discussing the gigs and preparation.

Edited once, last by vl1 ().

• What song are they playing where there are tons of toilet paper rolls tumbling on the screen behind them?!

I imagine this is for Land of Confusion, which is going to be re-purposed as a song about the pandemic and lockdown etc (don't know if it happened elsewhere but in the UK people were panic-buying toilet paper this time last year)

• I think the "Land of Confusion" extract comes from the rehearsal, because it is in B minor, and I hear that Phil's voice is kind of dubbed by the backing singers. But "Mama" comes from the album version (it's in E minor, it should have been way lower, if it had come from the rehearsals). I have serious doubts about that song, since the vocals are very demanding, but who knows...

• The one person that needs to be on a riser, Phil, isn't on one. Very difficult to see him at some venues when people are stood up on the floor. Jon Anderson uses one standing up.

Another recent (itchy bearded) Nic interview on YT discussing the gigs and preparation.

Perhaps he will be on a riser at some venues? I guess we all have to wait and see how they modify the show going forward.