9. 07 points - satisfactory - (1) 5%
    10. 06 points - sufficient + (0) 0%
    11. 05 points - sufficient (0) 0%
    12. 04 points - sufficient - (0) 0%
    13. 03 points - poor + (0) 0%
    14. 02 points - poor (0) 0%
    15. 01 points - poor - (0) 0%
    16. 00 points - abysmal (0) 0%

We invite you to share interesting facts and tidbits about this track. Let's look at the track in the context of the band's / the artist's history, at the music, the songwriting and all other aspects that are relevant for this track. Please do stick to the discussion of the track above. Comparisons to other tracks are okay, but remember that the other track you may be keen to talk about has or will have its own Track Of The Week thread. If you spot a mistake or if you can close a gap in the fact sheet above please feel free to contact martinus or Christian about it; we will gladly add and improve!

PETER GABRIEL - Live And Let Live

Year: 2023
    Album: i/o
    Working title: Path Of Fortune
    Credits: Gabriel
    Lyrics: Yes
    Length: 6:46
    Musicians: Peter Gabriel, Tony Levin, David Rhodes, Manu Katche, Katie Mai, Oli Jacobs, Brian Eno, Steve Gadd, Paolo Fresu, Melanie Gabriel
    Played live: 2023

Cover versions: none

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Notes: The last track to be released prior to the album's release was Live And Let Live, which also was an important track in the live set. .

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• It is a good track, I think 12 pts are okay for this.

For me, it lacks a bit power, could be more straight forward and powerful.

... good things come to those who wait

• I love this track. 14 points

This one could be a great final track for live shows. Then again, I think the ending is not the best idea. Would have prefered something without a fadeout. I like the gospel bits a lot. Neverthess, a nealy outstanding track.

• Starts a little slow, but the sheer epicness of the 2nd half MORE than makes up for it! One of my top 3 songs on i/o and one of my top 10 of PGs catalogue.

Very uplifting sound and message, and not only a perfect way to end an album, but also has a very anthemic feel to it, not unlike In Your Eyes-especially when played live.

• It also became one of my favorite Gabriel songs quickly. It's a great finale on i/o but also a great track in his whole catalogue.

cheers

Christian

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!