Which GENESIS tours did you see?

• Started with the Invisible touch tour and have seen them on every tour since then. Wish I could have been at a Mama tour gig or 76/77 show.

Earlier shows would also be something, but thanks to The Musical Box I kind of had the experience how that might have been. :love:

• Started with the Invisible touch tour and have seen them on every tour since then. Wish I could have been at a Mama tour gig or 76/77 show.

Earlier shows would also be something, but thanks to The Musical Box I kind of had the experience how that might have been. :love:

Quite. They are a gift to the world IMO!

I think the relatively recent Selling England show was amazing, though the extravaganzas were great too. Where else are you going to see Seven Stones!

I'm really hoping those Lamb shows don't get cancelled, as I've got tickets for 2 shows.

• Following up on my previous post about my 10 Genesis concerts which I was fortunate to have seen, the ones I would loved to also have seen were the Reunion concert of 1982, anything from the 1977 Seconds out and the 1978 Mirrors tours :-(

• Wow, amazing that you saw them live all those years. Seeing the Foxtrot shows must have been incredible.

• Having only (seriously) discovered the band in the early 2000s, I was fortunate to see the band in Helsinki on the TIOA tour. I can still remember first walking then running through hallway of the stadium when the first notes of "Duke's Intro" boomed from the speakers.

• Well, I was born too late for that. But friends of mine still tell me stories about that wonderful show at Hamburg's St Pauli stadium in 1982.

On the other hand - I also saw them in Drtmund 1998

Wish I could have seen the Crimson support show. As well as being too young to go I would probably have been too naive to enjoy it. (Ditto Talk Talk at Milton Keynes.) My brother was there (at both), though.

• Wish I could have seen the Crimson support show. As well as being too young to go I would probably have been too naive to enjoy it. (Ditto Talk Talk at Milton Keynes.) My brother was there (at both), though.

a friend of mine saw then during the lamb tour in Germany, regretting years later that he was too young (17) to understand what he has witnessed …

• 1976 - Stafford New Bingley Hall

1977 - Manchester Free Trade Hall

1977 - London Earls Court

1977 - London Earls Court

1978 - Knebworth Festival

1981 - Birmingham NEC

1982 - Leeds Queens Hall

1982 - Milton Keynes Bowl

1983 - Birmingham NEC

1984 - Birmingham NEC

2021- Leeds First Direct Arena

• The above plus (assuming nothing untoward happens in the next 2 weeks):

Oct 7&8 2021 Glasgow SSE Hydro

Oct 12&13 2021 London O2 Arena

Abandon all reason

• I properly got into Genesis after the We Can't Dance tour had already ended and was looking forward to their next release only for Phil to quit the band. I ended up getting the Congo single but I wasn't as enthused about the CAS line-up so had no inclination to see them live. I was just left picking up the remainder of the back catalogue and any other new releases they put out. I assumed I'd missed my chance of seeing Phil with the band but I promised myself that in the unlikely event he ever returned and toured I would get tickets to see it without hesitation.

I made good on that promise by going to the Old Trafford gig in 2007. Still the best gig I've been to - not that I've been to many.

I thought I'd been lucky to see one tour with Phil in the band in 2007. Can now up that to two tours after seeing them in Leeds last night.