5. Living Forever (26) 30%
    6. Jesus He Knows Me (9) 10%
    7. Way Of The World (9) 10%
    8. I Can't Dance (6) 7%
    9. Hold On My Heart (6) 7%
    10. Never A Time (3) 3%
    11. Tell Me Why (3) 3%
    12. Since I Lost You (3) 3%

So, after the first album song poll for Calling All Stationss (have a look here) I thought it's time to continue with the next album

Choose your three favorite tracks from We Can't Dance.

• The standout tracks for me are "Driving the Last Spike" and "Way of the World." I don't even have a definite third favorite on the album.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• Official Post

Driving The Last Spike

Dreaming While You Sleep

Fading Light

next would be Living Forever, then No Son ...

• From my favourite album, Spike, No Son & Jesus. The first three tracks! But Living Forever is right up there as is the title track. Also love Dreaming While You Sleep.

• Fading Lights and Driving the Last Spike are not negotiable for me. I went with Living Forever as the third, but could have easily done Dreaming While You Sleep or possibly, depending on my mood, No Son of Mine. Seriously though...What other bands at the time could make an album putting an epic song like Driving the Last Spike in between two songs that got ample play on MTV (Jesus He Knows Me and I Can't Dance)? What a band!

• Looks like I ended up picking the 3 in the current top 3. My order was Fading Lights, Living Forever, Driving the Last Spike. No Son of Mine, I Can't Dance, and Dreaming While You Sleep are then pretty close as runners up. And I like Hold On My Heart, because Tony's chords are a lot more complicated that you might initially think.

• Official Post

So, Driving The Last Spike in the top position at the moment ...

• Three very strong tracks in what for me is one of their weaker albums and one I hardly ever play. In my 123 order - No Son of Mine, Fading Lights and Driving the Last Spike. That makes the length up of fabulous second side of an old vinyl LP (although you’d have to change the running order as finish with Fading Lights) but I’d struggle a bit to make up a first side. But to me these three stand up with any era of their work.

• Driving The Last Spike is easily my favorite song on the album, with Dreaming While You Sleep and No Son of Mine being my other two picks. Fading Lights made the choice difficult, but today No Son takes the bronze.

• The top three in the poll are the same as how I voted. In fact, the top five are how I would vote if it was a five choice poll. I'd also bump Jesus He Knows Me up a little bit, as I love that track. The title track is an okay bit of fun, but the rest of the album I have little use for (apart from possibly the Banks chord changes in Hold On My Heart). Stuff like Never A Time and Since I Lost You are among the worst they ever did IMO.

• Three very strong tracks in what for me is one of their weaker albums and one I hardly ever play. In my 123 order - No Son of Mine, Fading Lights and Driving the Last Spike. That makes the length up of fabulous second side of an old vinyl LP (although you’d have to change the running order as finish with Fading Lights) but I’d struggle a bit to make up a first side. But to me these three stand up with any era of their work.

That is exactly my position, aside from the three you mentioned the others really do nothing for me.

• A difficult choice as it's one of my favourite albums. Dreaming While You Sleep is an easy choice. Fading Lights I think is one of Tony's finest moments. My 3rd choice is No Son Of Mine but I enjoy every track on the album.

• Official Post

besides Traspass, I also listened to We Can't Dance again a bit more recently. My favorite tracks have not changed, but the track "Living Forever" has gained a lot. The playing sounds so joyful and they just nail it with this one.

• No Son of Mine

Driving the Last Spike

Dreaming While You Sleep

Also very fond of Jesus He Knows Me, Living Forever and Way of the World.

I think it's a terrific album. Many great examples of the band coming together as more than the sum of their parts on there.

• Official Post

Driving the Last Spike

No Son of Mine

Tell Me Why

I also really like Jesus He Knows Me. This is the first Genesis album I remember buying on my own. I would listen to it over and over, and watch the videos to the songs on VH1. Dreaming While You Sleep is great too, although really sad. Don’t know why this album gets a bad rap sometimes.